Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally, the wait ended

Since clicking the payout button in October, after a month's wait, the much anticipated envelope finally came in early December. Overly enthusiastic, I didn't notice the cheque was not signed by anybody and alas! the cheque was rejected by the bank when I tried to bank the cheque in. Nuffnang got wind of this and I was promised a replacement cheque.
.
After another month's wait, another envelope arrived, but, something was not right. I discovered that someone has ripped my envelope opened and empty of its content before I did!!

I so wanted to cry foul and call the police to catch that person up, but with no inking who was this inconsiderate person, I had to call Nuffnang up again to ask for another replacement cheque. (I think that the Nuffnang people must have been complaining non-stop why are they so unlucky to deal with my case.) =p So, after another month's wait, another envelope arrived again. Having double check its content and the cheque itself, everything doesn't seem amiss. Hope nothing will come out along the way to trouble me anymore~

1 comment:

The Malaysian Explorer said...

I can imagine the frustration you went through. Could have made someone lesser go insane. Cheers and keep the good spirit up.

So how have you been doing, as far as Nuffnang is concerned, thus far? How's the traffic?

For those who want to find out more about earning money from the internet, have a look at this no nonsense free course

Everything You Need to Know About The Internet To Earn A Living From It

============
Visit Malaysia Facts for quick facts and interesting information about Malaysia.

Visit About ME Page for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.