Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a tiring week!

I feel totally drained out now.... Lets recap how I have spend my 1st week of school!
.
Monday
Spent the whole day in lab preparing internal standards and blast furnace-ing my catalyst at 800C. Finally left my lab at 930pm.
.
Tuesday
Went to school for lesson before meeting *mds* =)
.
Wednesday
Went to St John's Island early in the morning to look at how well is my algae growing and checking on their optical density. Imagine just a week ago, I am scrupling this tank with my PHD student the whole day to clean up all the foreign algae that have been left there happily growing for 3 years?? YUCKS!!! Thursday
Going to school from 4-9pm with no breaks. Saying hi to Malay 1 at arts!
.
Friday
Most likely FYP-ing again....
.
Who says I am slack?? I want to faint now...

No comments: