Saturday, October 03, 2009

MDS First (and last) Inaugural D & D 2009

This is so ironical. We are here supposing to celebrate my company very first D&D, thanking all the employees for their whole year of hard work, but at the back of my mind, I could not help but think that this is going to be our very first, and at the same time our very last D&D. Come October 20, when the acquisition has been given the green light by the shareholders, MDS AT will officially go into history (uncertainty for me again).Thank you for the recreation committee for all their hard work in organizing this event at Shangari-la. It has been a fun filled night, really. The MC was pretty funny and kept the atmosphere lively. The down side would probably be the food. The dishes served were just average, while their fried rice were simply disastrous.
A photo of my "supposedly" table before being whisked away to join the RC table
Ans show casing about 60% of our top management.

No comments: