Friday, January 26, 2007

Geography fieldtrip @ Chinatown/URA

Quite a fun and enriching trip down to the URA building and Chinatown, I get to know a lot more history about Singapore, and of course, let my eyes feast on the amazing models on display in the URA building.
.

Presenting to you the CBD area!! Look at all the models.. Oh my gosh~ How LONG did they spend to do all these???

.


A closeup of the TP office buildings

.

The future condo

.

Ngee Ann City!

.



Wisma building
.



Kallang area

.


What did I see here? Very familiar.. yes very familiar...

.
Oh by the way, all the photos are taken without flash because the freaking security keep walking around me to see what am I doing with their models!!!

2 comments:

averii said...

Wah!!! So interesting!!!

Garh, too bad I cannot go, or maybe I could have sneakily learned some tricks on making those things... Heeheehee...

Azure1984 said...

Hah you can go on your own la, its FOC and its near the Tahjong Pagar MRT station. You want to make those models?? Haha Make leh~ They are sooooo beautiful lor~ Haha