Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sushi Buffet

My last free Friday for the semester. Cannot bare to rot at home again, I decided to call some reinforcements to do something to keep me entertain for the day. Hah, in the end, only 4 kind soul responded to my pleas, thanks to WS, TL, YB and YL. Hah~ We decided to go for the sushi buffet at Suki Sushi at some ulu place in Chua Chu Kang. Frankly, I can only associate ChOa Chu Kang with cemeteries la. Where is Lot 1?? So ulu.. The building looks old.. Lucky the aircon is at least functioning.. Haha~ Anyway, I did not eat my breakfast and lunch just to eat my worth at the buffet. Hmm $20 for breakfast + lunch + dinner.. worth it right? Heres some pictures to show that WE can really eat!! Haha~
.




1st to start. 5 plates of salmon sAshimi + 2 plates of other sAshimi that I cannot remember. Suggested by WS, who says girls cannot eat huh?

.


yoyo, we are the 2 beauties from engine!! (or is it?? 0_0 wei, kr, stop deceiving yourself!) Ha, dun kill me yet~

.



Ice cold.. Simply shiok!

.

erm, WS, TL and a grouchy YB? haha~

.

Me and YL. Hmm thanks for holding the plate for me leh~ Haha!


.





YB: All the sushi mine!! 14 plates?? I am not even 50% full!!!

.

Some tasty "rock"! Haha~

7 comments:

Summergal said...

HAha.. now my turn le..
U CMI too lar~~
It's SAshimi and ChOa Chu Kang lar..

And CCK not ulu k.. Tampines is.. which can only relate to swamps~

Azure1984 said...

Opps hahah, see la CHOA CHU KANG so ulu that I can even get the NAME wrong la. That proved its "uluness". Hey you got Tampines correct, so Tampines is not ulu at all?
:)

Summergal said...

Nono.. that only proved that your spelling ability is limited... =X

(^^)v...

Azure1984 said...

dash dash dash dash
crap la..
*faint*

Jelmer said...

Hmmm.. think i shall boycott any more west outing already...

Ppl are getting cocky, yah..

Azure1984 said...

yes yes.. haha come to the east!!!or central!!!

Summergal said...

Haha.. it's not cocky.. rather, it's friends helping each other to correct their mistakes.. Lolx... And i tink it's mutual too lo~

Boycott?? Oh, but i'm afraid like no more chance le leh.. cos no more Westies wanna org anymore le wor... unless u all Easties n Northies wanna org lor~

^__^