Monday, January 01, 2007

Day one of 2007

Welcome to the first day of 2007. Things doesn't look so good. On this very first day, I have been cheated by Cash Converter! On their website, they wrote OPEN DAILY but when I got to the Bedok Cash Converter, they said, sorry we are close on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year Day. Win liao lor, waste my bus fare. Tomorrow I am going to make a trip there again, you better be open, or else......
.
Went to Orchard to hand in my punch card, and off I go again down to Lavendar.
.
Looks like I need to set aside around $100 for a backpack(around 40 litres size)~ I need my pay!!!
.
Went down to Katong to taste the famous Katong Laksa. Yup! The standard is still there. Yeah!!
.
Went down to Suntec to walk walk. See~ You are lucky again. Only THAT place has the stock!! Haha :P
.
Root of all problem? Ok la. Me la. *lol* *faint*

No comments: