Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post for the year



Here are your EQ SQ results:


EQ: 40

SQ: 86


The important factor to consider is not your absolute score, but the difference between the two.
This indicates whether you have more natural ability as an Empathizer or a Systemizer. If your
scores are about the same for your EQ and SQ, then you have well balanced empathizing-systemizing
capabilities.




New Year is coming, I wondered what have I achieved last year. Yes, some of the targets are met, but for others, I am still working towards them, especially for my wish in attaining an overall CAP of 3.5. Still a long way off but at least I am now in the Cap 3 region. Hope that everything will end on a high on this very last day of the year and everything will start on a high too next year. Looking forward to the MgH chalet~

.

Yesterday, I

Went to the Escape Theme Park for the 2nd time in my whole life. Actually, the pirate ship is really NO kick la~

Went to Block 85 to eat my favourite 肉挫面 + 蚝煎

Revisit my secondary school. So much memories, yet so much have changed....

Spoilt Bishi Bashi Champ. CRAP! So long liao and they still have not repaired it??

A wonderful night indeed~

No comments: