Wednesday, December 13, 2006

中间人难做

Being a middle man, there is nothing much I can do, except standing at the sideline watching them crossfire with each other. Hearing both sides of the stories, which happened that both make sense, I have to smile politely to both parties whenever my opinion was asked. What can I do, it wasn't even my fault in the first place. Trying to appease both parties at the same time is mental draining. Luckily, the matter is solved, and I got thanked by both parties for the troubles they have caused me. *shag out*
.
Seeing my new timetable for next semester, I think I am going to die every Wednesday. Sigh~ Engine life = NO LIFE. Oh well~

2 comments:

Summergal said...

WhoA~ sounds like war sia~ lol... Sth happened during ur work?? Hahaha~

Azure1984 said...

Haha, ya its a war between a customer and my leader, I just stand down there and see show. lol