Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MgH outing

Wake up at 1030am to travel all the way to Chinese Garden Mrt station to meet up with TL. In the end, I am the earliest there, and I am already late for 10 minutes. Heh heh, where is the time management huh??
.
Anyway, great time was spent there. We played Basketball, which the ball was unfortunately "soft" and badminton. I wondered how come I and WH's aiming is so poor that... *ahem* wins the game in the end? :p *lol*
.
After the workout, had a bath over at TL's house and we proceed on for our steamboat dinner. Now, I must really thank TL and her family for being such a good host. The food was great, the meat was delicious and they prepared all the food for us. Really 感动 and thanks again.
.
Had some card games, taught someone the art of playing bridge, so that at least we will have an additional entertainment when the chalet comes. *hehe*
.
At some point in time, all of us decides to try on the weighing scale to see just how heavy we are. I must admit, either I have slim down a lot, OR the weighing scale is spoilt. How can I lose 10kg in over a year?? Seriously, no joking!! I am stunned myself when I looked at the scale.
.
Had an exchange of Christmas present. Thanks WH for his piggy photoframe. Haha, its nice. Thanks TL for her nice drawing and file and her message. Thanks WH again for the .... erm keychain?? :) Wow, MgH sure rocks man!!
.
Went over to West mall to walk walk a while, chit chatting with the group before heading home. A day well spent, I guess. And yes.... 2 more working days as of now. I will soon be free again!

No comments: