Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NYDC

Another outing with FUGA before school reopens on Monday and we all study ourselves silly with the university life. I think I am starting to miss my holiday (its only 1 week) already!! After much coordination by Gera, it was decided that we will have our dinner at NYDC (Wheelock Place). Most of us are on time this time round, though they tell me a 0.5h early meeting time in case I am late. *hmm* After everyone has arrived, I proceeded to order my Three Amigos oven baked pasta (picture below). =) It just taste as good as ever~! I just love NYDC oven baked specialities as I think they served one of the best oven baked meals in Singapore. Perry and Fab decided to try out their sandwiches and I forget to ask them how was their meal. So Perry and Fab, how do you find the food?
.

After activities was spent chilling out at Starbucks. I love their Frappuccino Mocha!! Yes, caffeine has no effect on me, I still manage to sleep when I got home, thanks to the 3 years of training NUS has provided me. I think I need to start training up for my IPPT already. I just received the letter that says that RT is compulsory so long as you failed the test. Oh crap....stupid army.....

No comments: