Sunday, February 19, 2006

01 X Day to relax

As agreed, I decide to give myself 1 day to relax, totally no mugging today. Met up with XR, ZH, and PW today for K-lunch. Their service totally sucks. Only serve us lunch at around 130pm when every single room has already finished theirs. What kind of service is this?? Don't ever go Tampines K Box liao. Discover some old songs today that's quite nice....XR sang 天马行空 until he bo sia man..haha. Well, we also tried 潘都拉 and 不怕不怕 but it was a utter failure. The song is simply too cheeky for us to sing lol....haha.
.
Later, we went to Safra Tampines to have a swim. It was somewhere 1 year ago since I last swam?? It was simply amazing that I can still swim 2 laps at one go. Well, maybe i should swim more, to maintain my muscles for the up-coming IPPT test. Freaking hell.... IPPT for every year..sigh...
.
Why is there a sudden craze for johari lately?? I just wonder......
.
Receive a email today that someone tried to explain for the fee increase in NUS:
Well, its still the same argument. I still find that they have not done enough for us to justify the fee increase..... Thanks for screwing up 2 of my papers by changing so many answers during the exam.. "Thanks" man!!!

No comments: