Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a weird day........

What is happening to me today?? I start the day at Clementi Bus Interchange at 950am to hear.....
.
1 x lunatic old man who is suspiciously insane. Why? Well, he kept shouting KNNBCB KNNBCB to thin air...What the hell, scare me sia.
.
Next up, at around lunch time, I received an unknown call. I don't know who is the fucker who gave my handphone number to this bloody ABNN(Ah Bu Neh Neh). The moment I listened to my phone, I cannot understand what Tamil he is speaking about. Bloody Hell. I told him wrong number and end the call. You know what? He called again. So I press the delete button, and this cycle continue 2 times, until I cannot stand it anymore and tell him : "Hey you got the wrong number and don't ever call AGAIN!!!"
.
Well, I am not that sway today. I received a gift from my friend that just got back from Australia. The gift was 100g of soft vanilla and strawberry marshmallow coated with Australian dark Chocolate topped with chunks of fresh almond and Macadamia nuts. Sound yummy right? He handcarried all the way from Australia man. Thank you very much.
.
Lets hope tomorrow will be better.....Don't ever let me see ABNN again!!!!.

No comments: