Saturday, March 04, 2006

2 am and what am I doing?

Its not that I like staying up late, but I have just got to finish this lab report that is giving me headaches! It doesn't really help if I have my lab first thing in the morning. After the brain drain, guess what? I have to endure another three hours of lectures. Well, I did what most of the students done best ---- nodding my head off into fantasy land. Looks like I have to self-study again.. hai~ Maybe I have come to the wrong faculty, so stressed up. :(
.
Feeling that attending lecture for today is not constructive at all, well most likely, I am going to sleep in the Econs lecture again, so I might as well not go for it. Something constructive and worth waiting for...... ah ha!! I went over to Suntec with zh to get a peak at the real 18-caret gold World Cup Trophy!! Haha, before this, I can only see the trophy on television, now I can get to see it up close and personal, and get my pictures taken. Yes!! I have seen the trophy before man, have you???
.
Lets hope I will never see line spectra again, which is the one giving me headaches......

1 comment:

The FABtastic One said...

don't be stressed up!! :)