Friday, March 24, 2006

Just some thoughts.......

This week has been rather hectic for me, scrambling for the past few days to try and understand static for its last midterm test. Well, it really doesn't help when all the rest of the modules are also un-understandable.....they just keep teaching more and more topics that is beyond my puny brain's understanding...haha. hai~~ 4 more weeks to go!!!
.
I don't know why but the last few days, I have a sudden crave to listen to Faye Wong's, Sun Yan Zi's and Liang Jing Ru's song.... I used to hate them in the army because there is a person in my bunk that used to play their songs every single day!! No offence hor... :) But well, now i kinda miss them...., especially Faye's 雪中莲 I simply cannot get sick when listening to that song over and over again....
.
Humans are indeed wierd......or rather, is it only me that is wierd???
haha.
Learned one Chinese verse today:"生无彩凤双飞翼,心有灵犀一点通。"

1 comment:

The FABtastic One said...

haha.. is that person J Y Wang? :P not only him lor. you still got 1 * violinist!!! the best part: the both of them are BUDDIES.