Friday, March 17, 2006

Stress and strain... Which is more?

Right now, I feel that my whole body is breaking apart...Yes, every inch of my body. I must admit I am getting unfit. I went down to the MPSH today for some long overdue soccer actions. Played for 5 minutes, running frantically around the court like a madman, in exchange for a heavy stitch in between my lungs. Wa.. Thanks man... 5 minutes only and I am like half-dead and want to quit?? OMG!!! UNFIT!!! How am I going to pass "the" test????? Well, anyway, I did scored the only consolation goal for my team. Simply outplayed by the Malays...They must have the inborn soccer genes in them..
.
After that, our saviors arrive to save us from further humiliation. Haha, my classmate's friends came along and the Malays have to play elsewhere. Phew... This is my first game in 1 month. Look what NUS has done to me?!?!?!? Anyway, to summarize, before Ze left, our team are leading 7 - 5. Contributors are .....
Me : 3 goals
My classmate : 2 goals
Ze: 1 goal
Daniel: 1 goal
Lol, well done man, Ze managed to score a great lob over the keeper!!! Haha
.
I managed to kill 2 more mosquitoes in front of my computer a few hours ago..That brings me to....
26 kills so far....

No comments: