Monday, March 06, 2006

Infestation of bugs!!

What a lousy day today. I was first awaken from my dreams by guess what? Mosquitoes!! Not once but twice, at 2am and 6am in the morning. Irritating pests!! How dare you interrupt my dreams!! Grzzz, this got me on my nerves and I decide to terminate its pathetic life by squashing it flat on my bedsheets!! Haha, the 2am mosquito got this fate, but the 6am one manage to escape my clutches. But, no fear, it is awed by my killing aura, decides that there is no meaning in its life and went head on to confront the rotating table fan in my bedroom. I managed to recover its cold corpse at 9am in the morning at the bottom of the fan on the cold hard marble floor. Pathetic.., wish all mosquitoes can just perish and killed into extinction.
.
Ruining my mood for the day, I rushed back to NUS for my CTW. I was late AGAIN. Haha, guess the teacher has already gave up on me. BUT worse was still to come, I forget to insert money into my wallet, so that means that I have no money for lunch!! Bravo!! To think that I have just deposit cash into the bank just a few hours ago. Today is just not the day for me, what have I done to justify this. Please, someone give me an answer......
.
I just screwed my second presentation of CTW this morning. I simply don't know what I am crapping about. I got nervous, stage fright, blar blar blar, to sum it up, I have zero inspiration today. WTF. I wish tomorrow can be better, and how I wish to kill this stupid mosquito that is flying around me now!!!!!!!!!

No comments: