Monday, March 27, 2006

Today weather is sooooo niccceeeee

OMG MY ICT LOOKS SO SLACK!!!!!
.
By the way, I am under SP coy....
.

.
.
.
The weather today is so freaking nice, the condition is just right for sleeping, relaxing, idling the time away, that I somehow overslept and end up late for tutorials. WTH.. -.-""" .

.
I don't know why, but I feel I can study better in school, such that I managed to finished my Physic's and Econ's tutorial in 3 hours, comparing with now, sitting in front of my computer, updating blog, surfing net and not concentrating on my study.....I need 3 more hours with the talented VT.......sigh.....
.
I think GZ is also getting stressed up. He somehow printed the wrong Econ's tutorial for today in library and guessed what, he wasted half an hour on that for nothing. Lol

No comments: