Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mixed feeling

Started the day at 9am and ended the day at 3pm. Same old stuffs, engine lectures can really torture your mind. :( Went to library after lesson to finished up my biochem essay. Shucks, even after crapping, I only managed to come out with 782 words instead of the required 950? Dieeee.......
.
At 4pm sharp, I went over to the Raffles Museum to settle some stuffs for the upcoming International Coastal Cleanup. I thought it will only take a short while, but....I am dead wrong. Have to pack up 40 shirts, 27 pairs of gloves, 9 clipboards and wait for the late arrivals so that we can start the briefing. By the time they finished, it was already 530pm. Ohh well. I am rewarded with......
.

.

carrying this pile of rubbish (T-shirts) back home!!! It was super heavy lor....

.

YT, today paiseh leh, leave you alone in library to mug for 2 hours. Hope you didn't fall asleep in library while mugging.......

Some little surprise......

.


.

The words hor... What can I say?? *faint* Anyway thanks to all the CAC ppl present today. Haha

No comments: