Saturday, September 02, 2006

Shag

What a day to start.....First, it was biochem lecture at engine from 8-10am. Then we have to rushed down to Science for our 4 hour biochem lab, after which we have to rushed back to engine again for a one hour uncertainty lecture. Can't they plan the timetables properly?? Hmm I miss my GEK1001 lecturer. Have to watch the webcast later in the morning....Miss his lecture all thanks to the biochem lab...... -.-'. This reminds me.... GEK1001 is the only lecture that has webcast.... Gosh, now I cannot even skip my other lecture le....*faint*
.

Lol, here I show you the three future chemist..... haha NOT!!!

.

Why am I not in the picture?? Well, I don't want to be caught violating the rules of the labs. For a start, I am in that lab wearing berms(not pants/jeans), wearing sandals(not shoes). Lol, I am like smoking my way through the whole lab, hoping no one realised I am not in the correct attitre.

.

Special thanks to all the people who wished me happy Bday today. Thanks Marilyn, pw, edna, JY, gunz, YT, Grace, Fabian, Lih Sheng, Jeremy, ZH, KS, Gera, Jason and GZ.

2 comments:

Dee said...

happy birthday kangeroo!

Azure1984 said...

hey haha thks thks