Monday, September 11, 2006

Passing Time

Should I declare AWOL tml?? OMG, just when I need MSN to do consultation, its down... great!
.
Stolen from Marilyn's Blog.
.
I got a A in lifeMessage:
[ ] You have more than 5 watches.
[x] You have your own room.
[x] You own a cell phone.
[x] You have an mp3 player or ipod. (Integrated into my phone, so i guess I have an mp3 player as well.)
[x] You have more than 1 sibling.
[x] You have more than 2 best friends.
[ ] There is a pool/spa in your backyard
T 0 T A L : 5
.
[x] You dress how you want to.(Considering I just grab any clothes I can lay my hands on...)
[x] You hang out with friends more than once a week. (Mugging in library, soccer on fri and sat.)
[ ] There is a computer/ laptop in your room. (How I wish it is.... My bro is destroying my only desktop! Argzzz. Wondering how long my graphic card can last me, just had a crash yesterday when my bro is playing warcraft. Great!)
[ ] You have never been beaten up.
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to.
[x]Your room is big enough for you.
[x] People don't use you for something you have.
[x] You have been to a concert.
T 0 T A L: 6
.
[ ] You have over 200 friends on friendster.
[x] You have pictures on friendster.
[x] Your parents let you have a friendster.
[x] You get allowance/loan.
[x] You collect something normal.
[x] you look forward to going to uni. (In the past or now??)
[x] You don't wish you were someone else.
[x] You play a sport.
[x] You do something after school/lectures (either sleeping or "library-ing")
T 0 T A L: 8
.
[ ] You own a car/truck.
[x] You usually don't fight with your parent(s).
[x] You are happy with your appearance.
[ ] You have never got a failing grade on a report card in your life.
[x] You have friends.
T 0 T A L: 3
.
[x] you know what is going on in the world.
[x] You care about many people.
[x] You are happy with your life. (M1's advertisment slogon!! "Always look on the bright side of life")
[x] You usually aren't sick.
[x] You know more than one language.
[ ] You have a screen name.
[ ] You own a pet.
[x] You know the words to more than 5 songs.
[x] You don't have any enemies. (To gain a friend is always better to gain an enemy-- my slogon! Lol)
[x] You are happy where you're living.
T O T A L: 8
.
Total over all: 30
.
times it by 3 = 90
.
101%+: A+
100-90%: A
89-80%: B
79-70%: C
69-60%: D
59-00%: F

No comments: