Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bad timing

Finally, after 14.5 hours of typing and thinking, the lab report is finally complete!! Break down of the events doing the lab report:
.
Sat: 1130 - 1830 (straight with no break)
Sat: 2100 - 0200 (the graphs and the calculations using the equation editor is a killer)
Sun: 0930 - 1100 (ask around on msn for questions that I don't know how to answer. Results? No one knows how to answer them either. So, I have to think of a logical answer which I somehow got, by a stroke of inspiration.)
Sun: 1230 - 1330 (wrapping up the conclusion)
Total time spent: 14.5 hours.
.
Here, I would like to kill the lecturer for making us do such a horrible lab report, consisting of 10% of my CAP.
.
Coming Monday, there will also be a HYDRAULIC test, consisting of 10% of my CAP. Thanks, so that means by Tuesday, I will have to finish 20% of my total CAP for HYDRAULIC. Worst part, I cannot choose what to do first, to study for test or do the horrible lab report, since both contain equal weightage.
.
Bloody hell.....

No comments: