Saturday, October 21, 2006

My day of relaxation

First, I declare that today will be the first and last time I am going to Vivo City. The crowd just managed to kill my mood for anything else. Vivo City really lived up to its name, being the biggest shopping center in Singapore. If you do not have a map, prepare to get lost in there. Well, it took us around 30 minutes to find the cinema. *faint*

Look at the crowd!! Looks like playing Sim City right??

.
*private joke*
Hands up to Boss, for the stun he pulled off today after the movie.

After the movie, it is the first time in my life that I saw a jam in front of the MRT gantry.


The crowd in front of Habour Front gate.


The top view

Ok, enough complaining. Today, I finally watch Death Note, the movie. How shall I rate it? Hmm. Only one word! 赞!!天才犯罪家 VS 天才神探。最终鹿死谁手?请待看十一月的最终一战!!I shall not be a spoiler and say anything about the movie. I am really impressed by Light, the way he planned and executed each crime. *_*

No comments: