Friday, October 06, 2006

POEMS Stock Challenge

After one month of furious trading, the chapter is finally closed. I learned quite a lot from my friends about the mechanism of the stocks; even the rise and fall of the price of oil can affect how the stock is going to perform! Well, enough talking. Here is the result:
.

.

Overall: 19th place.

Starting cash: $100,000

Ending cash: $154,475.29

realized Profit: $69,959.78

Overall return: 54.48%

.

Now, who wants to provide me the capital to play with stocks? Nah, speaking the truth, I won't even try. Reason? Too high a risk, you never know what is going to happen tomorrow.....

.

Who wants to go for the work and travel in USA??? I am definitely on!!!!

3 comments:

The FABtastic One said...

haha.. Yan Ting also wanna go leh! hmmm...

Azure1984 said...

I know, I am coordinating it with yee bo.

Xiaostar said...

HAHAZ FAB~!!! GO ALSO LEI~??? *lol*