Saturday, October 07, 2006

Break

Taking a break from doing my formal HYDRAULIC lab report. This one is a killer man, making me think of the past CM1502 lab reports, where there are a lot of graphs and calculations, causing me to do subscript and superscript every now and then. This time, there are not only five graphs to be done, they decide to be funny and include confidence interval as well, using the t-distribution table. I so wanted to just die now, and the haze just irritate me, I have been smelling or should I say puffing them since this morning. Well done, just now PSI hit a high at 150 at 9pm. Smog, haze... Can the people who set the fire just be struck by lightning and die now? Sucks, I totally got no motivation looking at all the submation, sigma, x-bar......Argzzz. Life sucks, not to forget I got a HYDRAULIC test on a freaking MONDAY. LIFE SUCKS.

No comments: