Monday, October 30, 2006

Sway sway sway~~~~

2 in 1 combo of WS and YL = never a dull moment...
.
For the past 1 hour, I witness them going on like this:
WS *ching* with her hands in position, going into battle mode.
Right next to WS was YL, *ching* with her hand also in position, going into battle mode.
Then.....
They start poking and tickering at each other.
I was opposite them... Going like... erm... ermm.... ermmmmmm. 0_0"
.
Just when I was about to go home at about 834pm, I received a SMS from my friend, which read: I can't go home.. Train service disrupted..Man jumped into clementi train track.
.
I was like WHAT!!! SERIOUS?? I thought at first that he was joking with me, but then, after thinking a while, he is one person who don't usually joke about such serious stuffs one. After which, I started scolding the dead person in my mind: Wah.. Why can't you jump later?? Wait for me to go home first then jump and die lah!! Now I am stuck in school, with no way to get home!! Haiz, in the end, I have to take the slow coach Bus No.10 and later switch to Bus No.17 to get home. Total time spent: 100 minutes. Anyway, thanks LT for providing me that information, or else I will be stuck at Clementi interchange, and really stuck lahz~~
.
Why do west side people like to commit suicide? First, it was the lakeside man, now it is the Clementi man. According to WS, she says west side people are too stressed up!! Haha, but well after some thinking and what my friend has mentioned, it is possible that there is $$ that can be made from their death. For such a high profile death in hitting the train, you get to be on the front page the very next morning, get public sympathy and money will start coming in. Sad storys will be run in the news for a few days. Whatever financial problems your family might have will be solved. If it is the normal car accident or jumping off a building case, who will really care? Well good luck to SMRT in the future~
.
For more info, read this news..
.
Anyway, happy 20th birthday YT. Hah.
.
4 more days to test and I am only 1/3 through revising. I am going to be slaughtered.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oiHmmm.. actually u should be lucky that man din wait for u to go home lor..

Wat if u were at clementi mrt station waiting for ur train, and when ur train comes, he jumped rite in front of u...

That will be real suay then....

Xiaostar said...

HahaZ thanxZ~!!! =)

Oh...I see YL's suayness rubbed onto you liao huh~

Which means...she'll have less to rub onto me already~!!!

YAY~!!!

*LOL*

Azure1984 said...

jelmer: wa.. if that happens, I think I am going to have nightmares lahz~ Luckily for me..that did not happen. haha, my friend was stuck in the MRT station for about an hour lorz. hmm~
.
xiaostar: lol sure, sure. She is known to have a sway aura around her all the time meh~~? :x

averii said...

We provide great entertainment service...

Free of charge for the first month only...

Enjoy it while it laast...

Haahhahahahah...

ah ze said...

i remb last time when the newspaper start showin the death of some stressed student who jumped off building.. there was a season of building jumping.. news like this always promote suicide..

Azure1984 said...

ya lor ya lorz.
Guess what?
This news is on the front page of.......WAN BAO!!!
Hahahaha

Koffanatic said...

kr, u r evil. how can u make comments like "cant u die later?" very cold blooded!

Azure1984 said...

huh, I cannot go home leh, if I am stuck in Clementi Interchange.. You sponser my cab fee la?? haha =P

Koffanatic said...

wtf siah.. i muz rejudge u from now kr..

Azure1984 said...

:P
relax boss, I am still my old self
:) haha