Thursday, November 30, 2006

2 down, 2 more to go~

2 things I learned today:
Wearing RED does not provide you with any additional luck. It is tried and tested today.
Doing all the past quizzes and papers does not guarantee you a "do-able" final paper.
.
Crap. Totally...... Utterly......... Stunned by the paper.
The lecturer chu stun lahz. Set something that he has never covered in tutorials. Not 1, but 2 out of 4 questions. Ok, luckily everyone else also died with me, so... I think should be all right~

2 comments:

ah ze said...

if u wan additional luck then u can try incur some positive karma by treating me to a ding tai fung first.. if it worked then u'll get to eat another ding tai fung courtesy of me

Azure1984 said...

hahaha, ya right~ think I will fall for your words? Haha. Bleah :P