Saturday, November 18, 2006

Good bye, The Deck, I will miss you

The Food, The Stalls, The Company shall forever live in my memory~

.

Our last supper before "The Deck" officially dies and walk into history....

.



Introducing to you, the claypot Curry and 麻油鸡

.

The ranking of the best stall in Arts Canteen (my standard)

1st prize


The Yong Tau Hu store, best known for its laksa 粗米粉

.

2nd prize


The 四川牛肉面

.

3rd prize


The claypot stall, best known for their claypot chicken but not their "rubber" :p

.

The rest of the stalls...... are not really significant. Whahaha :X

.


One last view of the three tier......

Yes, I will miss you~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the Japanese & Western food stalls too!!!

The drinks stall also!! I think it offers the cheapest and most quality fruit juice in nus!! Lol... (the other stalls' fruit juices are diluted and also more ex lo!!)

Not to mention the waffles stall!! Always go buy waffles during breaks... I missed them already... =(

Ahaha... Nice pictures anw~!!! =)

Azure1984 said...

summergal: haha thanks thanks

JH said...

Yea man Yong tau foo and the claypot stalls are my favorites too. Heh.