Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Trauma

The time read 855am and I have just alighted at the science bus-stop for my term test which began somewhere like 830am?!?!? I swear I did leave my house early today and could have reached the test venue somewhere around 840am, BUT, there was a freaking jam on the Bona Vista flyover! You know what caused the jam? It's the super fast green turning arrow which only stays on for like 10 seconds? What the hell?? I am rushing for time and it is the peak period. Can't the transport authority just tune the arrow to make it stays on for a longer period of time? Argzzz, I am stuck for 15 minutes there. Grrrrr! The professor specifically stated that NO ONE should arrived later than 9am, or else... I refused to think further. Luckily for me, I reached the venue at...859am and managed to finish the test in 20 minutes. Lucky indeed. If this is an engine paper, I think I am a goner.
.
Perfectly perfect. Searching for a third..Hopefully.
.
Crank-Nicolson cranky Matrices. Argzz, go and die...
.
89 more reasons, don't forget. Hahaha.

5 comments:

Kok Sheng said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kok Sheng said...

try reaching exam or test venue at least half an hour before start because all sorts of things can stall you in times you dun expect. Haha. Before this I was even thinking what happens if I get trap in the lift or so?? Hehehe.. all the best

ah ze said...

u lousy pox

Azure1984 said...

ks: lucky i still managed to finish the test. ya I will keep the golden advice in mind, thanks~
.
ze: -.-"

averii said...

wah liao... downgrade to 50 reasons lar...

.
.
.
-_-;