Saturday, November 04, 2006

One more down!!

Yes!!! The 10k words project is finally finished as of 1930 today after 6 hours of furious action! Yippi! One last science project for me to worry about before the semester finish.
.
I thought that they are only joking when they suggest going to Vivo City to have dinner to celebrate the end of this project. When the bus to Harbor Front came, I am STUNNED to see all of them going up. Aren't we joking only? Apparently not.. Hmmm.
.
After touring Vivo City for 45 minutes, we still cannot have our dinner. Why? Because we choose the wrong timing to visit Vivo City!! Everywhere we go, there is hordes of people and the queues at all the food stores are so "extraordinary" long!! In the end, we settle ourselves at the Harbor Front Hawker Center. -.-! Hai~ If only we went to Clementi instead~
.
All hawkers BEWARE!!! If your cooking really cannot make it, I might decide to leave my comments behind. Here is the proof!!!! Anyway, the rice is like stone. Argzz!
.

Nice work right??

.

Declared bankrupt~~~

2 comments:

averii said...

Wah Liao eh!!!

Hahahahahahaaa...

The rice is hard indeed...

I think the person who cook the rice forgot to add water...
Or maybe the rice cooker spoil and he just gave you the uncooked rice...

Azure1984 said...

I also think so lorz.. haha Condemm the Harbour Front Hawker Center stall!!!!