Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Unlucky

I swear that the sway aura has come back to haunt me again. I cannot believe the amount of unlucky things I ran into yesterday (Mon)!!!
.
Sway No. 1
Time: 930am
.
I decided to be a good student and went to my lecture half an hour early by my standard. Haha, usually, I am one hour late one, so today 不知什么风 cause me to go half an hour early lor, but well, go early also good ma, can absorb more things taught in the lecture......I hope. :P
.
BUT when I went in at 930am, the lecture is declared finished!! What the hell happen?? Argzzz, I came in so early for what, when he only spent 10 minutes going through the last conclusion for the module. Best of all, he did not even put up any advance announcement for the stun he is pulling off today. AND I thought my classmate is pulling a trick on me when they tell me the lecture ended already.
.
*stun*
.
Sway No. 2
Time: 1300
.
Received an sms from a friend about what the exam pack contains from YIH. 2 x oreo packets. 1 x RED BULL. Red bull?? Yes!! haha I am going to get it! Hmm I don't know why but I have a craze about red bull... Must be due to the army days, where I always drink it after a dehydrating game of soccer.
.
BUT by the time I got there, which is only about 10 minutes later, the person at OSA says the exam pack is all given out!! What?!?! Unwilling to give up, I try my luck at the next station, which is the Career Office. Same Answer. My last hope, the Student Service Center. Same Answer again.
-.-"
WHY?!?!?!?!? *faint*
.
Sway No. 3
Time: 1820
Why do I find peanuts in my Curry?? They are not supposed to be there in the first place! And Uncle, you think the curry freeflow one ar? Wa, you open full fire and I saw my curry boiling and spilling over the stove.
*sianz*
.
Sway No. 4
Time: all day
Why no one has a pen knife or a nail-clipper? Why???
.
Ok.OK. I believed in the Sway aura le. Don't touch me.. shoo shooo
*run away*
:P
.
以下可能会出现恐怖照片
儿童清不易观看
.


哇!见鬼啦!!!

2 comments:

averii said...

YikeS!!!

The Horror!!!

That is your suay no. 5 right??

You see ghost on your way home...

Hahahahahhahaaa...

Azure1984 said...

averii:
*jaws dropped*
Nooooooooooo