Saturday, April 21, 2007

Company of AHSians - Sec 2E

How did I get to know these bunch of great guys, I wonder? Must be through those daily soccer sessions I had with them every day in sec 2, up until this very day, through the weekly street soccer session over the weekend whenever possible. Nice company, chit-chatting away, forgetting the exam stress temporary, fun and laughter, its all that matters. FYI, NTU, NUS are still having exams, only the SMUians have finished theirs. Though we couldn't catch any movie in the end (no choice, every movie available is left with only the first row seats, including R-21!! Its that bad!! Some more it's at ceneleisure!!), well not to worry, we settle ourselves fine over at the 香港茶餐厅. Remembering the old times, updating with each other, well, its probably the last time I am going to see them again before I disappear from Singapore. Hah~ Well, one of them is going to fly off to London, and the other is going to Phoenix next week during my exam. So sorry couldn't sent your off, but well, Bon Voyage anyway.

No comments: