Monday, April 30, 2007

ESE 2401 Water Science & Technology

Evil, evil lecturer, how he wish to destroy us all. Quite stun by the questions asked in the papers. In the end, I am only quite sure for my answers in Q1 only. For Q2, I shall leave it up to the marker to decipher if my answers can be awarded any marks. Q3 wise, only half done. Q4?? Haha, attempted to write in some formulas and hope that can be awarded marks. All in all, around 22 marks undone. Since everyone scored for CA, and I think the civil guys are killed by Q1 as they don't have exposure to these kind of questions, unlike us who have ESE2001 and CN2116 (wow!! CN 2116 can be helpful for once!! I am amazed!!)... Estimated: B+
.
So that put my estimated semester CAP at 3.375.
Another semester improved, hopefully. 3 semesters in a row posting improving results, how long can I last??

No comments: