Friday, April 06, 2007

TAG

Hmm, got tagged by Gera, well here goes... (Haha, you really know when to choose a good time to tagged me lor, I just finished my last term paper like yesterday.....)
.
Rule of the game:-Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
.
  1. I have never been early before for my 1st lesson in school for the whole of this semester. Simply amazing right?
  2. I like things to be kept in a orderly manner. Whenever I saw things in a mess, I will feel jittery and have a urge to keep them straight.
  3. I don't really like to wear jeans, just a feeling that I cannot keep all the things close by my side and have to be in my bag. But well, since engineers have lab days, jeans are always the number 1 preferred choice.
  4. Up till now, I still don't know the routes of the internal buses that ply NUS. So what to do when I have to get to science or arts? Walk lor.. haha, but luckily, science still have Bus 95 to take.
  5. I have quite an accurate 6th sense, to the point that my guesses are correct most of the time.
  6. Movie watching is one of my favourite passtime, but since school starts, I have been so busy that I have missed a lot of good movies.
  7. I am quite particular over small little details, so if I get on your nerves sometimes, sorry la.
  8. I have lost touch with DOTA since last semester. THAT is something weird, how on earth can that happen??
  9. When I am in stress mode, what I have said does not really make any sense, so don't take me seriously.
  10. I am often being associate with a Kangaroo ever since primary school. (not that I mind, haha, they are quite cute, you know...) :)
Hah, now is the time to choose the sway ones.. hmm , neh... I will leave it open. Whoever wants to do this, please go ahead. Ok, time to hit the bed~

No comments: