Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bored

Ok, I am so bored that I decide to do this thingy. Whole sale copy from Marilyn's blog.
.
I have lived through 42 of these 99 things
Message: Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's(ex. 1, 2, 3, 4,)repost as "I have lived through_ of these 99 things. "
.
[1] I have read a book before.
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[x] I have been to Canada.
[3] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours before.
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[x] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.(but half flight of stairs, yes)
[x] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[6] I have played ping pong.
[7] I swam in the ocean.
[x] I have been on a whale watch.
[8] I have seen fireworks.
[9] I have seen a shooting star.(yes it was a super bright one too, by chance)
[x] I have seen a meteor shower.
[x] I have almost drowned.
[10] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[x] I have listened to one cd over & over & over again.
[x] I have had stitch(es).
[x] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[11] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework/projects.(remind me of CM1502, thanks hor)
[12] I currently have a job.(I have a job, but I put it on hold)
[x] I have been ice skating.
[x] I have been rollerblading.
[13] I have fallen flat on my face.(erm, who don't?)
[14] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[x] I have been in a fist fight.
[15] I have played videogames/com for more than 3hours straight.
[16] I have watched The Power Rangers before.
[x] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[17] I have played truth or dare.
[18] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[19] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[x] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[20] I've been in a verbal argument.
[21] I've cried in school.( I think so, in primary 1 I think...)
[x] I've played basketball on a team.
[x] I've played softball on a team.
[x] I've played football on a team.
[x] I've played soccer on a team.
[x] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[x] I've swam on a team.
[22] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[x] I've bungee jumped.
[23] I've climbed a rock wall before.(SOC 1st station :P)
[24] I've lost more than $20.
[25] I've called myself an idiot.
[26] I've called someone else an idiot.
[27] I've cried myself to sleep.
[28] I've had (or have) pets.
[x] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape.
[x] I've owned a Britney Spears cd.
[x] I've owned an N*Sync cd.
[x] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd.
[x] I've mooned someone.(mooned??)
[29] I've sworn at someone in authority. (To hell with the CSM and the RSM :P)
[x] I've been in the schoolnewspaper / insights.
[30] I've been on TV.(yeah!!Tan Kha Kee YIA!!)
[31] I've eaten sushi.
[x] I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
[32] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[33] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[x] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[x] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[34] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[x] I've been stuffed into a locker.
[x] I've been called a geek.
[35]I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[36] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[x] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist.
[37] I've written poetry.
[x] I've been arrested.
[x] I've been attracted to someone much older than me.
[x] I've been tickled till I've cried.
[x] I've tickled someone else until they cried.
[38] I've had / have siblings.
[x] I've been to a rock concert.
[39] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
[40] I've been in a play.
[x] I've been picked last in gym class.
[x] I've been picked first in gym class or so.
[x] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[x] I've cried in front of my friends.
[41] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages.
[x] I've freaked out over a sports game.
[42] I’ve vomited in public.
[x] I've washed someone else’s vomit.
[x] I’ve ran away.
[x] I’ve had a stalker.
[x] I've had a fight with someone on txt.
[x] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face.
[x] I've been in a car accident.(almost)
[x] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me.
[x] I've personally seen someone die.
[x] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away
[x] I've lost someone who meant the world.

Reference:
Taken from Marilyn's blog on 19 August 2006

No comments: