Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Lousy timetable

Duh, I am screwed. Sleeping early doesn't help at all! In the end, I overslept and opened my eyes to find that the alarm clock hands showed 0700? Rushed down and only reached NUS LT7 at 0845. Haha.
.
Maybe I should not even go to school today... The moment the lecture ends, the sky turned dark and torrents of rain started falling. Thanks lor, now I cannot even go home le. Waited around for half an hour and my classmates decided to brave the rain using the small umbrella that they had. In the end, half of my body was totally drenched. Argzzz
.
I am going broke from buying books..... So far,
Hydraulic fluid Mechanic - $33.90
Biochemistry - $50
Infrastructure - $9
Understanding the Universe - $25(2nd hand) or $50(from the Co-op)
Place society and env - Don't know yet.
Total spent: At most $142.90. NUS sucks!
.
Best of all, they decided to change the Physic book, so that I cannot even sell it at all? &%%(($
EDIT
Great, now I also cannot sell my POE textbook, they changed to another book......

No comments: