Saturday, August 26, 2006

Outing

I am really asking for it man, 3 outings in three days, with different groups of people?? Wow~~ ok, I admit it, I am still in holiday mood, up till now, I still don't feel like sitting down and do my tutorials.... Well, most of them are not the weekly type, except for two modules. The LSM module don't have tutorial class at all(Yeah!), the infrastructure has only 3 tutorial sessions, the arts gem only has 2 sessions, and the universe module is bi-weekly. Haha, that is a grand invitation for me to slack off man!
.
Pot luck (NOT pork-lard like someone from my class wrote...*faint*)
.

A delicious spread of food....

.

Watching "Scary movie 3" and "Team America" That puppet show is simply funny la....Making a dig at America's politics......

.

People, update your blog la, I keep seeing the same old things......

No comments: