Friday, August 18, 2006

Mentally drained

I don't know why but today I feel super shag mentally. For a start, the 8am Biochemisty lecturer was going at full speed, and I simply cannot make any head or tail of all the names of the enzymes. Next, its a rush for my arts gem at LT11. Not bad though, the lecturer was amusing enough to entertain us so that I am awake for the whole one and a half hour(that was a record!). Next, we were urshered for some more briefing and refreshment at 1130, but we gave up halfway because they are mostly talking about majoring in Geography. Haha actually, we were aiming at the refreshment only :P Surprise, surprise, so many people I know are taking this module! I found Lijun, ernnie, jason , peiqian, pok and minghui! LOL. Went to meet LT at Olive Clove at 1pm for lunch. The 2pm Statistic and Probability lecture was the worst. It was so dry that I fall asleep 5 minutes into the lecture and waked up like 25 minutes later to the vibration of my phone from GZ sms? Bleah. Brain dead.......

No comments: