Sunday, July 09, 2006

Night out

Before going to ZH house to watch the 3rd/4th placing match, I met a superbly indian Indian. You know, the kind that try to speak English with a thick, and I stress again, thick Indian accent. I seriously don't know what the hell he is trying to say but luckily, I catch a Mustafa word in it. As I am at a bus stop, by logical thinking, I guess he is trying to ask me what bus to take to Mustafa. I am smart right?? Haha, I know some of you will feel like puking at this point, but WHY some Indian cannot speak proper English??? I think I am racist, but never mind, what the hell.....
.
After downing a XO seafood maggie noodle plus a ice cold Mocha, I realise I cannot sleep after the soccer match!! I am not immune to caffeine after all. O_O So, what can 三个大男人who cannot sleep do? Erm, please, of course not brokeback lor....Don't think dirty....But well, we started gossiping. I started hearing things that I don't know. Certainly a night well spent!!! But, it kept be thinking, just what the hell am I doing for the 4 years in my secondary school life?? -_-

1 comment:

Koffanatic said...

Lol Kr.. Interesting stuffs right? It's better to know them now than at tat moment. Hehe.. Can see the funny side of it, rather the disgusting side. Whahahaaha....