Saturday, July 15, 2006

Phuket trip day 1

Ok people, I am back after my relaxing holiday!!! The whole trip was fun, and the only regrets is that I did not bring enough cash with me!! I want to try jet skiing!! Too bad that day I am low on budget and I don't want to get myself too wet... :p
.

The new budget terminal!! It really looks budget lor, even the roof is made of Zinc and the whole terminal looks empty!

.


The tiger airplane that I am boarding. Nice shot right??

.

Once we reached Phuket, we are brought on a half day tour around Phuket town. It can be seen that the Thais really loved their King. His poster can be seen all over the roads! Once in Thailand, most people cannot wait to try on their exotic food, including my classmate.....

.


Kai eating on a mealworm that i freak out.. haha

.

Next we went on a hilltop for a magnificant view of the whole of Phuket town

.


.
.
ok maybe it was not that magnificant after all.... :P
.

Next we went to one of the famous temple in Phuket to bai bai and look see...

.


After a tired day, we decided to try out some traditional thai massage. It was really an experience!!

.


We ended the day touring the night life of Phuket.

No comments: