Monday, July 31, 2006

T - 5

Yes I am counting down to my last day of work. Nowadays, sales are super bad la. It doesn't really help when across the water, Malaysia are just starting their one month GSS? (or rather GMS Great Malaysia Sales)
.
As a result, me, a slacker, prowls around Paragon Level 4, talking to aunties and having some self entertainment by playing TV games? Today was a new low. The whole day only saw 3 people asking me questions about my products and the sales was ...... You guess it, $0!! Lol! Well, at least xiaostar and Jenny(whom I think was pulled along by xiaostar) were kind enough to visit me at my counter when they are in Orchard to entertain me for an hour? Haha, thanks girl. The time was well spent as I know a whole lot of interesting stuffs that happened during the CAC camp. LOL!
.
Yes!! 4 more days to go!!

No comments: