Sunday, July 16, 2006

Phuket trip day 2

ok now, I have some time to kill before going to Orchard so I guess I shall start blogging about my 2nd day at Phuket. Day 2 was quite a tiring day for me as we spent almost the whole day out at sea, visiting the exotic islands around Phuket. The view was magnificent!!! I never saw crystal clear was before in my life!!! And trust me, snorkelling without a life jacket is a killer! 10 minutes into it and I surrendered! The usual after effects: aching muscles.... -.-!!!!!
.
Ok, now I shall post up the pictures....
.

My hotel room that I am staying in

.


Bracing into the unknown on a speedboat. Lets pray I don't meet any pirates....

.

Boon(left), ZH (mid), me(right)

.




I love my new hairstyle!! Made by the strong winds and seawater!!!

.




Nice scenery + beautiful water.... What more can I ask???

.

Above site, which I think is Phi Phi island, was our 1st snorkelling site. First time experience snorkelling, I was like... erm.. How to put this huge goggle on huh? But too bad there isn't much nice coral reefs for us to see, most of them are destroyed by the tsunami two years ago. Sad, but I did get to see a lot a lot of beautiful fishes swimming around me!!!




Monkeys in monkey bay!! They are super smart! They don't eat the fruit whole, they actually bother to peel off the fruit's skin!

.

ok I need to go off now, will be back to continue uploading later....

.

Back (2345)... let me finished uploading somemore pictures before I call it a night!

.



One brave monkey onboard a boat! Surrounded by waters, how will it get back???

.



.

Can monkeys really swim?? Quick guess guess!!!
.


Here is the answer!!

.

After that, we break for lunch as the weather is getting worse...Stupid monsoon!!!!

.



Aftermath of the tsunami....sad...

.

Our dinner at a western restaurant, because today we engage in too much water activity, so we need something heaty.... lol

No comments: