Sunday, July 23, 2006

tagged

ok, I am damm bored now, so I shall finish all tags once and for all, normally, I will just ignore them unless I saw my name specifically on my friends blog. hmmm.
.
Tagged by almost everyone in CAC. Sorry, this is kinda late, but well, better be late than never???
.
1. My ex is... my PS2!! Break up with it 3 weeks ago. :( Reason? No interest. Duh?!?
2. I am listening to... 王菲- 流年
3. Maybe I should... exercise more. I have been eating and slacking too much....
4. I love... soccer!! All time favourite!!!
5. My best friend... is one whom I have known for 13 years. He is my pri sch class mate, sec sch mate, Jc sch mate and soccer buddy!!! Thanks for being there for me all the while.
6. I don't understand... girls. I still have'nt pass WP xxxx. sad~~~
7. I lose... my direction sometimes, but I will always make my way back on the right track.
8. People say... I have a good temper. No matter how hard they try, I won't be angry. :)
9. The meaning of my screen name is... just my name.
10. Love is... thousands miles away from me now.
11. Somewhere, someone is... dying? Opps sorry, just saw a documentry on world's deadiest tonadoes just now.
12. I will always... be myself.
13. Forever seems... to be S.H.E new album!!! 触电!!! rocks!
14. I never want to... smoke, steal and get into a fight! (somehow this reminds me of Perry..)
15. My mobile phone is... ancient...Time to change for a new one le, anyone wants my phone, I sell it to you. Its ancient you know, got value de. Haha
16. When I wake up in the morning... I feel like lying on the bed and do nothing, hopefully later I will doze off again.
17. I get annoyed when... someone pissed me off.
18. Parties are... something that allows you to eat to your hearts content and make new friends!
19. My fish is... gone(never had one anyway).
20. Kisses are the worst when... your mouth stinks
21. Today I... got out from my bed at 1140am.
22. Tonight I will... prepare for tomorrow's work!
23. Tomorrow I will... be in Metro Paragon. Anyone, please feel free to visit me!!
24. I really want... my 3.5 CAP!!!!

No comments: