Sunday, July 23, 2006

tagged

7 dreams before dying
1. Go to switzerland. Always have this dream since young.
2. Own a car
3. Visit the world
4. Be more thick skin
5. Get a cap of 5.0(come on this is only a dream)
6. Tell my parents that I loved them
7. Confess to someone that I like (this is also a dream again)
.
7 things I can't stop doing in this lifetime.
1. playing soccer
2. watching good movies
3. watching TVs
4. reading nonsense
5. sleeping
6. day dreaming
7. Enjoying Life and friend's company
.
7 things that attracts me
1. cute gals
2. beautiful things
3. nature
4. the lights of the city in the night.
5. soccer
6. good food! simply cannot stop tasting them!!!
7. nice songs
.
7 things I say.
1. lol
2. haha
3. erm......
4. la
5. leh
6. bye~~~
7. -.-'
.
7 books that I love
1. 绝代双骄
2. 小李飞刀
3. 七龙珠(漫话)
4. Harry Potter's series
5. Da Vinci Code
6. 科幻小说
7. (cannot think of any anymore)
.
7 movies that I loved
1. LOTR series
2. Harry Potter series
3. Pirates of the caribbean (mainly because of johnny Depp)
4. 无间道
5. X-men series
6. 向左走,向右走
7. 成龙所演过得戏( for his spirits and passion)
.
7 people to tag
Anyone who feels like tagging.........

No comments: