Tuesday, January 10, 2006

DOTA King no more...Haha.

Well, after holding on to the self proclaim title of DOTA King for 3 months, I finally have to concede defeat today. I was erm...Defeated twice, not by brute force, as I managed to get more Kills than all of them combined together (Haha, still trying to save some face here, bleh.. :p), but by numbers. Yes I played three 3 vs 1 match today, winning once and losing twice. :)
.
Here I welcome the professionals who defeated me today
First on the line : Marilyn ---- The Lucky one (She managed to escape my clutches with less than 100hp remaining not once, not twice, not thrice, but 4 times!! That's definitely lucky!!)
Second on the line: Guan Ze ---- the cyclone King ( Every game always built the same artifact to cyclone me. But no use, I always managed to escape 90% of the time. ^_^)
Third on the line: Guan Ze's brother, Guan Li (erm, I hope I got the name right..hehe) ---- The runaway one. (He is very hard to kill, and very cautious.. That's why I killed him the least number of times..)
.
Now, here is the exciting showdown of the game.
First game: Death Prophet Vs Phantom Assassin + necrolite + Orge Magi
This was a very tough game, I was on a godlike streak, going on at around 10++ kills and 2 deaths. But the three of them showed good coordination skills and effort to hold me back, distracting and destroying my big tree in the end. Good work! I remember that I had around 6000 gold in my coffers when the game ended. :)
.
Second Game: Skeleton King Vs Bounty Hunter + Chaos Knight + Slayer
At first, I thought I was a goner. What the hell is skeleton king? All I know that it's a slow coach and a reviving King!! Lol. Well, under my "expert" guidance, I manage to turn it into a mean machine, all of them don't even dare to go near me!! As a result, I only chalked up 6 kills and 1 death, before destroying their base in a convincing victory!! Haha.
.
Third Game: Bone Clinkz Vs Soul Keeper + Rouge Knight + Shadow Shaman
Yeah, my favourite hero. Haha, expert at backstabbing skill!! Well, as usual, chalked up 10++ kills and 4 deaths. This time they are smarter. All the three of them stay together and gang up on me. Somemore they even have a gem of true sight. I want to run away also cannot. Stun + Cyclone = death. My poor boney...... Sobz sobz. Well, I cannot kill them in time to stop their waves of attack. So, as a result, I lost....
.
Conclusion: The three of them are becoming better and better at the game!! I hereby promote them to the ranks of professionals! Haha, so next time it shall be 2 v 2 fair fight?
.
Ok, I think I really sounds like I very "buay hiao bai" in this entry. This is only just for entertainment sake. In the real life, I am not like this, ok?
:)
OMG, 2 hours lecture on Wed, 1 hour lecture on Thursday. Someone kill me pls.... Travel 3 hours just for these lectures.... *shake head*

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

my soul keeper zui li hai one rite!! metamorphasis + double = brute force!! too bad i never got to use my ulti against you - never fails to stun bone clinkz!! hmm phantom assasin also not bad. can consider training. hehe..

Azure1984 said...

Yeah, phantom assasin is also not bad. Very hard to see it lor, always move in the shadow one....