Friday, January 27, 2006

Shack Shack day......

I admit that today is the worst day of my life since I entered NUS. I started my day at the Physics lab at 9am. Physics, as all of us know, cannot be done in the 3 hours time slot. Thus, doing as fast as my brain processor could handle, I managed to seal the deal in 4 hours. Hurray, my only break for lunch, 12pm - 1pm has just passed! Next program up for me is another 3 hours of lectures, namely statics and Physics (AGAIN!!!). Without food, I started to feel dizzy, and I believe that the 周公 has done his fair share in putting me to sleep too! Anyway, I slept for 1 hour and remain stun in my seat for the rest of the two hours remaining. Totally unproductive!! Took a slow walk down to LT8 later for Economics, grabbing my life sustaining coffee along the way. Yes, It help me to stay awake for the two hours in LT8. I finally have my long awaited lunch at 6pm. Engine running continuously for 9 hours = burned out. Next time, remind me not to bid for lectures when I have labs.....
.
Yes, I wish I can give the NUS staffs a piece of my mind! They just managed to wipe my online answers for tutorials off completely. That means 1 hour of my hard work going down the drain, which means I have to spend another 1 hour redoing all the shit. GREAT. NUS, YOU SUCKS!

No comments: