Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My Precious computer....Why do you gave up on me now????

This is simply frustrating!!! I got a stupid Trojan virus named Isass.exe, that forced my system to shut down whenever I am on it. I only know it when I call up Microsoft today!! I miss my precious computer, I missed Internet.... I am now totally dependent on it. Looking back, I just realized how much my life has changed. In the past, without a computer will not caused you to die, as it is just only a tool to help your school work and play games. But now, with technology advances, in addition of MP3, MSN, IVLE, blah blah blah, one day without Internet can cause you to literally die...My whole body is now screaming to be online! Argzzzzz, I hope that the stupid Trojan will be solved now. I don't want to call up the computer techician to repair it. This is a waste of money when you can solve the problem all by yourself. Hmmm, I think I should change to become a computer system engineer. Fixing a computer up can be sooo easy, but the abundance of viruses out there to destroy your computer can be soooo irrating and frustrating... 266MB of SP2 left to download. Fuck the Trojan! Waste so much of my time yesterday and today! But well, I got to change to my new modem, which has a download speed 4 times my old one!! Yeah, hurray to my new modem!!! I loved ya, 50kb/s of download!!! Crap, I am behind my tutorial schedule. I can't wait for this term to end!! Anybody interested to study in school on Saturday???

No comments: