Monday, January 09, 2006

School is starting soon in 2 more days.. :)

Argzz, why is fun time passed so quickly and studying time seems like never ending? Yes, my one month holiday is ending soon. Semester 2 is starting, time to go back to mugging mode and get my score back on track....
.
Today, the sky seems to mourn for me, marking the end of my play time. It rain continuously for twenty hours non-stop. That really spoil my day. Soccer cancelled, walking around is a little inconvenient carrying an umbrella around. I decide to go Takashimaya at the last minute to hand in my punch card for the month. I figured that I would not be passing by Orchard in the next few weeks. That's why.... Although I came out early, I did not foreseen that today was a rainy day, and people will be fighting over taxis everywhere. In the end, I spent 30 minutes before managing to flag down a taxi..... :(
.
Went to Setter's Cafe to meet up with Marilyn and Geraldine over dinner. Haha, I dragged them out to accompany me to chill out so that I will not be bored to death at home like yesterday... Thanks man, though it caused you two to leave your class outing early... I really appreciate it. :) We played scrabble and The game of Life. Yeah, my English sucks, that's why I can only form three letters word throughout the whole game. How am I going to pass my critical thinking and writing?? I just wonder.....
.
Got a shock today too. My good friend is flying off today for London instead of tomorrow!!! Arggzzzz, I remembered the date wrongly. I only knew it when I was about to start my dinner at Settler's. Hmm, I managed to explain it to him that I may not be able to send him off, hope he understands....Sorry dude. :)
.
Yawnz..Sleeping time... Nights everyone.

No comments: