Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am Jinxed today!! Super Unlucky...

This must be the most unluckest day in my whole life... I wonder who in the hell is cursing me? A series of unfortunate events just unfolds.....
.
The 1st unfortunate event happened at 12pm, when i first step into Metro Tampines at my counter. Bloody hell....My counter is a mess man. All our display pillows are lying all over the shop. I just wanted to scold those inconsiderate shoppers. U think you customer very BIG isit? Can anyhow throw things one huh? 那么没家教!!!!
.
2nd unfortunate incident
After tidying my stuffs, I proceed on to counting stock. To my utter horror, I have 1 x QL pillow worth $259.00 missing!!!!! TMD! Missing pillow is the worse situation to be in. Very troublesome one. If it was sold, its still ok, if its stolen.....I don't want to think about it...
.
3rd unfortunate incident
I proceed on to ask the cashier if they have sold any pillow this morning or last night. Well, to my expectation, they say they don't know. Thanks for the help hor.... This information is VERY USEFULL indeed!!!!
.
4th unfortunate incident
Next better idea is to check the sales figures for yesterday and today. Well, only the supervisor has access to the print out of sales figures, BUT that supervisor is working afternoon shift today!!! That means she will only be here at 2pm!!! Well done....why do she has to work afternoon shift today, when I have a missing pillow? X
.
5th unfortunate incident
Finally at 2pm sharp, I spotted her arriving for work. Seeing that she was not busy, I went over to ask her for help in printing out the information that I need. To my COMPLETE HORROR, she replied me :" Ah Boy ar...你们的公司很麻烦的。每一次不见一个枕头就要我print sales figures. 不可以这样。等monthly sales figures 罢。" I confirm dulan her.... The thing disappeared in Metro lor, not my company shop. Somemore we are paying THEM to have a counter there. Where is the fucking in-house sercuity?!?! At least help me to confirm whether the pillow is stolen a not, at least I can make the proper arrangement.
.
6th unfortunate incident
Due to her uncooperative attitude, I have to make countless phone calls to my company to inform them of the situation, and to the promoter for the previous day to double check the stock. The customer service lady see me until sian liao la, walking in and out non-stop for 1 hour.
.
7th unfortunate incident
Confirm shaq....my company also don't know what to do, some say get a police report as usual...some say cannot, as the pillow is not yet confirmed if its stolen. My mind now is in a swirl. By the way, this is the 1st time my senses are working at 100% attentiveness by this period of time since I join the company 11 months ago. Usually, I am half falling asleep at 2 - 3pm as there is lack of people shopping.
.
1st fortunate incident FINALLY
I don't know if its out of guilt or what, the supervisor suddenly 做好心 and offered to help me check the sales figures. My hope is running high that the stupid fucking pillow is sold so that I can avoid the taxing and unneccessary paper work later.
.
8th unfortunate incident
The IDIOTIC pillow is not sold. All the sales figures tally with the sales record book. So the conclusion is : The pillow is shoplifted!! Bravo... It took such a long time to get this conclusion. (Hmm i feeling like strangling the supervisor now..)
.
9th unfortunate incident
More phone calls to my company to inform them of the latest news about the pillow. They want me to make a police report after my work today. troublesome....... And thats the reason why I hate missing pillows....(To think of it, I laughed at one of my collegue just 2 weeks ago when he is in the same situation as me, now, I tasted the same medicine. I must say that it taste bitter... sighz...)
.
10th unfortunate incident
As if my day isn't bad enough, yes, 0 sales again for today, one couple decides to change pillow - not upsize but downsize!!!! So that means for today sales, I will be in the RED!!! Well done negative $50 to report at the end of the day. Totally screwed.....
.
11th unfortunate incident
What else, but to make a detour to the nearest police station. Lucky they have not close for the day yet....phew.
.
Ok, after letting off some steam in the writing, I am feeling better now. Screw the typo errors and whatever errors, I am not going to check it. This is the swayest (if there is such a word), most horrible day of my life. I hate inconsiderate shoppers........
.
EDIT
ok sorry people, I don't expect it to be such a long post, so please bear with me....... Thks for the patience...
:)
And Wish you all have a Happy Day tommorrow... :)

No comments: