Friday, January 13, 2006

Never try 6 hours of lectures in a row......

Today, my brain is finally stretched to the max!! 6 hours of lecture in a row!! Namely, Statics and Mechanics, Physics, and finally Economics. After lots of forces and structures, I am treated to the wonders of electric field and electric flux. After that, I went on to have some lessons on how to be a rational person in the Economical World. Wow, this is confirm shag! It also doesn't help me a lot due to two jokers seated behind me conversing in a not so quiet tone......The female student is complaining the whole lecture on how boring the lecture is and it's wasting her time to be there. Complaining that the lecturer is not good and her JC's notes are much better. Thanks hor. If it's really wasting your time, then kindly leave the lecture!! Why are you still glued to your seat?? -.-' Luckily, these stuffs I have learned before in JC already, so getting a little distracted is all right... Well, the lecturer also helps in a sense that he is quite funny at times. Well, I think I am quite lucky in a sense that all my lecturer this semester are much much better. They know how to liven up the boring lecture by injecting a few jokes. :)
.
After that I have a very interesting lesson crashing pengwei biochemistry lectures. I learned about the effects of Parkinson disease, how to cure it, there are some nice interesting video showing the people affected by these disease. After that it is back to the boring pka thingy about amino acid, so I end up doing tutorial 0 of Maths. Wow, its a month since I touched Maths...Luckily still know how to do most of the questions, with Fabian providing me the dot product and the cross product formula...Thank you hor. But still I don't know how to do the last two question. Need to consult the book...Hai~~~
.
After which we have a nice dinner at Kakit Bukit to reward myself after a loonnnggg day. Haha, everyone must be shock at the food we have on table, which arrived all at once!! Here's the photos:
.


Three morons who ordered too much food!!!

The same three morons show that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Whahahaha!! :)


A interesting find at S12!! The gents is......waaaalaaaaa Lol!! Where is the Gents!!??!?!?

No comments: