Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Rules

I was tagged by Junhong to do this, so here I goes.....
.
Rule 1: List 5 weird or random things about yourself.
.
I like to watch movie a lot, most likely it is due to the positive influences by my bunk mates in 3rd Guards!! Haha, imagine having a team mate that can set up a god altar showing the amounts of movies he has conquered!! How can I not be influenced by him and follow his footsteps? Lol, I really enjoyed watching those good movie and he always can provide a good guide to weather a movie is good or bad! :) Now you know why I always jio people to watch movie with me. Lol
.
I admit I like to sleep a lot. It cannot be help when I have such a cozy and comfortable bed right? Something about sleeping, do you know I like to study lying on my bed? Well, this is not really the advisable tactic for me, as cozy bed + studying = sleeping time. Lol. I must change this bad habit of mine...Argzz
.
I love fantasy stuffs, be it games, story books or movies. That will explain why I like Lord of the Rings and Narnia for the movies, Heros of might and magic 3 and the Final Fantasy series for games, and Harry potter series for the books.
.
For sports wise, soccer is my all time favourite. Sorry for those who don't understand the beauty of the game itself. Man Utd rocks!! Down to Chelsea!! And Pls turn up for the weekly soccer outings!! My feet is getting itchy already!
.
Lastly I have a crazy love for coffee. Maybe its in my genes, well my mother's side relative are all coffee addicts...hehe better don't let them see this, but well, I managed to down 7 cups of coffee in 2 days during the CNY period, that's qualifies me as a freak too right? No wonder caffeine don't work on me anymore, I think I am immune to it already...
.
Rule 2: List 5 people whom you would want to do this quiz.
Kangrui
kangrui
kangrui
kangrui
kangrui
Ok I am that good, I shall spare all my friends the hassles of doing it.. Haha
Rule 3: Next leave a comment 'you're tagged' on their blog and ask them to read your blog for the rules.
Well, I shall be good to my friends till the end, so this section is void as well.. Lol
Finally, I am done with this...phew....

No comments: